Monday, May 01, 2006

Random Thoughts From the back of my head

The good thing about being in jail is you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night and wonder if you locked the door.

Its so cool to be in school these days. You got all sort of cool things like Internet to do your homework, and teachers have sex with their students. If my teacher had sex with me when I was in school, I would have gone to school on new years day.


People say Christopher Colombus discovered America. How the fuck can you discover a country thats allready ocupied by people? Thats like me going to your garage and discovering your car and taking it back home with me.

Suicide is not glamorous and should not be portrayed in a positive light.

Cooties don't exist.

Every time you tell a lie, an angel looses its wings.

No comments: